At Mills & Reeve we strive to offer a competitive, comprehensive and innovative benefits package. We look to offer benefits that are relevant, and have long been believers that one size does not fit all.
All our employees are encouraged to review the benefits available to them every year and, using our award winning benefits technology, to tailor their reward package to suit their own needs. From buying holiday to leasing a bicycle – the choice is yours. Whether you need to flex your benefits, access an up to date total reward statement or review what your total reward package is worth, you have access from the office, at home or even on holiday, at any time.
We review our benefit offering on an ongoing basis to ensure it continues to meet both our business needs and the needs of our employees in remaining competitive and relevant. Core/flexible benefits include:
- Pension including the option to salary sacrifice
- Five weeks' annual leave (buy/sell up to a week through flex)
- Income protection after two years’ service
- Life assurance (increase or reduce your core cover through flex)
- Discretionary annual bonus based on the firm’s financial performance
- Private medical insurance (core benefit for some senior members of staff but excellent corporate rates for those purchasing as a voluntary benefit)
- Contribution towards wills drafting
- Extra day of leave for wedding/civil partnership, Christmas, and moving house
- Employee assistance programme
The following voluntary benefits can also be enjoyed, the first three saving tax and NI through salary sacrifice arrangements:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Bikes4work scheme
- Health screens
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Health cash plan
- Dental insurance
- Payroll Giving
Employees also have access to a discounted shopping website and other corporate discounts.