As going through a separation or divorce is very stressful, you need the best possible advice to support you and your family. You also don’t want to feel that you’re writing a blank cheque. We understand that, and that’s why we provide certainty on legal fees.
The best divorce advice – for a fixed fee
When couples are going through a divorce or separation, they don’t want to worry about money any more than absolutely necessary. It only adds to the stress of what is already a very difficult time.
That’s why we offer fixed fees for services including:
- Initial meetings
- Follow-up reports
- Certain court proceedings
- Family mediation
- Collaborative law
- Helping you to fill in divorce papers
- Advising on the quality of your agreement
- Drawing up a court order, once you’re happy with your agreement
We also support our clients in doing as much for themselves as possible. After all, it makes sense: you remain in control, and you keep your costs down. Getting the right advice from our highly experienced team can give you the confidence to do this – you may only need one consultation.
This may not be for everybody. You may need more help and support, and you may need to go to court. If that happens, we will provide a transparent, straightforward cost estimate to let you know what to expect. We can also do certain types of litigation for a fixed fee.
Do call us – we are happy to discuss this, without charge.
Our family and divorce lawyers
- It is important to meet your solicitor, and discuss your family issues face to face. We need to listen actively to what your issues are, and to learn about you and your family.
- Sometimes, it is possible to do a great deal over the telephone or by Skype, but we value our client relationships. We find that you get the most benefit from face to face meetings too.
- In the background, we have a Legal Services Team who are trained in drafting divorce papers and other documents at a low cost, for a fixed fee. This enables us to offer a lower price than most competitor firms, without compromising on the quality of our legal advice and support for you.