Our reputation is built on what our clients, peers, staff and our wider community say about us. A constant element of our business is feedback from these key groups, which helps us to understand where we perform well and where we need to improve.
Our client feedback programme includes client service reviews, post-transaction debriefs and, last year, a survey of over 300 of our clients. This has helped to shape our outstanding client service programme. From listening to our clients, we know that we’re seen as:
- “Unstuffy and down to earth”
- “Practical, pragmatic, responsive and very helpful”
- “…an extension of my own team”
- “A big firm with all the benefits that accompany size while giving a personal and responsive service normally more associated with smaller firms”
The leading legal directories
Another source of input on our reputation is the annual legal directories. To get the full picture on how we perform, take a look at Chambers UK and Legal 500. For a quick insight, here are some of the latest comments:
- "Absolutely first rate - a dream team"
- "Real specialist knowledge of Magic Circle calibre"
What our staff think
2016 marks thirteen consecutive years that Mills & Reeve has made The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Find out more here.
As well as the Sunday Times survey, we also run our own staff survey to give us an insight into how our people feel about working at Mills & Reeve.
One of the key factors that we measure is whether our staff would recommend working for us to others: 96 per cent said they would!