Please join us for a Menopause Friendly Employer workshop event, hosted by Mills & Reeve on Thursday March 30, 2023.
Working in partnership with Deborah Garlick, CEO of Henpicked: Menopause In The Workplace and founder of the industry-recognised Menopause Friendly Accreditation, the event will show employers how to create and implement a menopause workplace policy and strategy.
Perceptions around the menopause are starting to change and leading employers are taking action now. Has your organisation?
Whether you're starting from scratch or have already begun the journey, this event will make it easy for you to get started or accelerate.
This practical, face-to-face event will provide a roadmap for success with the following agenda delivered by expert speakers:
• Why menopause in the workplace is important: the compelling case for change
• What menopause is and how someone could be affected at work
• How menopause is covered by employment law: what employers need to consider
• Employer case study – insight and impact
• Time for networking and Q&As
Tickets cost £75 + VAT per person with all profit from the event donated to menopause charities and to finance vital menopause research.
To book your place, please click the Book button at the top of this page. You will be directed to an Eventbrite ticket page.