Our fourth webinar will focus on the HE market in Germany and the Netherlands, Dr Michael Kleiber and Katja Henckel of GvW Graf von Westphalen and Anne Haverkort of Van Benthem & Keulen B.V. experts in higher education, will talk to you about:
- relevant key developments and issues in Germany and the Netherlands,
- opportunities for UK universities in Germany and the Netherlands,
- significant factors or restrictions to consider for universities from the UK thinking of operating or collaborating with organisations in Germany and the Netherlands,
- how UK universities are perceived in Germany and the Netherlands, and
- experience of working with UK universities in Germany and the Netherlands.
There will be an opportunity for you to ask questions during the session.
We have spent over 25 years building a unique global network of ‘best friend firms’ across major jurisdictions, who share our values, high standards, commitment to client service and in-depth education sector experience. Our network enables us to deliver a seamless international service to our clients wherever in the world our clients may be operating.
If you have accessibility needs or require any adjustments to enable you to take part in the webinar, please let us know here.