In this webinar, partner and experienced advocate Richard Santy will be joined by David Faulkner, who sits part time as an employment judge, to provide an insight into how to successfully manage an Employment Tribunal case.
They will explain what tribunals do and don’t like, and highlight how you can work with your lawyers to successfully manage a claim, whatever the outcome, by walking through the following five key stages of a case:
1. Drafting an effective and robust ET3 Response
2. How to make the most of case management hearings
3. How to avoid common pitfalls when it comes to disclosure
4. What makes a good witness statement
5. Our top tips for remote hearings
You will come away with a checklist of practical tips to help you with the next claim you are involved in.
If you have accessibility needs or require any adjustments to enable you to take part in the webinar, please let us know here.