What can Stephen do for you?
Stephen helps businesses to achieve their commercial objectives. His work focuses on corporate finance for companies and other commercial clients. Stephen has significant experience in advising on capital markets, particularly the London Stock Exchange's main market and AIM. Stephen's specialisms include fundraisings, IPOs, mergers & acquisitions and corporate restructurings.
Supporting your ambitions
Recent work includes:
- £49m institutional fundraising
- £165m AIM IPO and related £75m fundraising
- £35m disposal and restructuring for an AIM company
- two significant disposals for a FTSE250 business
- a series of acquisitions for an AIM company
- the disposal of a family owned business to create the UK's largest independent builders merchant
- £70m AIM IPO and related £35m fundraising
- £28m recommended takeover code offer structured as a scheme of arrangement
- £300m bond issue
- £100m dual track AIM IPO and trade sale
What do others say?
Legal 500 commented that Stephen is "calm and unflappable at all times and provides good commercial and practical advice" whilst Chambers & Partners states: "Stephen Hamilton offers specialist advice in corporate and capital markets transactions. Clients commend his high-quality work product." A client commented recently "Thank you for your conscientiousness and complete dedication."
What else should you know?
Stephen is also an expert in the law and regulation relating to the testing and use of autonomous vehicles. Stephen has consulted with general counsel from major automotive manufacturers and suppliers, responded to calls for evidence from the Government, been quoted by the media and been invited to discuss at the House of Lords. Further information can be found here.