Our work is global in scope and, where needed, we partner with other firms in our hand-picked international network for on-the-ground jurisdictional expertise.
Here is a snapshot of our work:
- Supported a public/private sector partnership to develop world class office, laboratory and clinical space – the first development of its kind.
- Advised a biopharmaceutical company on its move into central London offices to support its rapid expansion programme.
- Advised clothing retailer Boden on the letting of its 277,000 sq feet bespoke national distribution centre. This was a £13.6 million project with developer Wilson Bowden delivering a BREEAM ‘very good’ building.
- A BVI fund instructed us on the purchase of office buildings in Bristol and Cardiff worth more than £30 million via the purchase of a Jersey-registered holding company, and on the acquisition financing from Investec Bank.
- Advised Urban&Civic as they sign a three-year framework agreement to build new homes for rent on behalf of the real estate business within Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Urban&Civic’s development in Houlton. The framework gives Goldman Sachs the ability to acquire new homes for market rent in key strategic locations and is expected to expand their portfolio by an initial 700 properties.
- Advising developer Marick Real Estate on the regeneration of a Cambridge car park into a premium aparthotel. The Park Street development will focus on reducing carbon emissions through high performance construction materials and ecology best practices to achieve the BREEAM environmental ‘excellent’ rating. The scheme has been awarded exemplary credits in the assessment so far which include mechanical ventilation heat recovery, air source heat pumps and solar panels.
Our experience includes working with:
- Institutional and sovereign wealth funds
- Asset managers
- Property companies
- Land promoters
- Overseas and private investors
- Doctors' surgeries
- Local authorities
- Other business occupiers