We have decades of experience advising on sports matters. Uniquely, we cover all relevant industry disciplines, including:
- Leading work in discrimination in sport
- Landmark doping cases
- Commercial agreements (including media, sponsorship and image rights)
- National women's sports
- Finance, insolvency and restructuring
- Players' contracts and transfers
- Sports arbitration (domestic and international) and litigation
- Employment (including discrimination claims and settlement agreements)
- Sports technology
- Sports stadia construction and real estate
- Private client/tax
- Reputation management
We build strong, long-term relationships with our clients by providing free education, be it online, through blogs and articles or through the regular seminars we host on sports and legal issues.
Aside from offering focussed legal expertise, our sports lawyers have genuine in-depth knowledge of the sports industry. Many of our team members have held senior sports roles as directors, trustees, arbitrators, in-house counsel or are former professional athletes. The team is often invited to speak at conferences, lectures and events.