About us

Except it isn’t really about us. It’s about you.

We’re a law firm that believes that by building connections with our clients, our people and the communities we work in, we can do great things. We call that "Achieve more. Together.".

Whether you think of it as a mantra, a mission or simply words to live by, "Achieve more. Together." is our way of articulating our purpose.

It’s a state of mind in every client relationship we start and every choice we make. And we want it to come through in everything we do for you, from the moment you decide to work with us.

What’s it like to work with us?

Choosing a law firm can be a complex experience so we try to make things as simple and stress-free as possible. If you would to find out more about what it's like to work with us then please read our guide for clients below.

Did we mention that we’re award-winning?

When we help you achieve more, we achieve more too. That’s why our trophy cabinet looks pretty healthy – even if we do say so ourselves. It currently includes:

Awarded Platinum in Investors in People status 2023

Being named one of the UK’s best companies to work for, for 20 years running

Winning the disability inclusion award at the 2021 UK Diversity Legal Awards

Being in the top four of RollOnFriday’s best law firms to work at for the last seven years (winners in 2018, 2019 and 2020)

Being ranked in ThomsonReuters’ top 20 UK Law Firm Brand Index 2022

And in our latest staff survey, 97% of our people said they’d recommend us as a good place to work. (We’re working on the other 3%.)

Mills & Reeve Sites navigation
A tabbed collection of Mills & Reeve sites.
My Mills & Reeve navigation
Subscribe to, or manage your My Mills & Reeve account.
My M&R


Register for My M&R to stay up-to-date with legal news and events, create brochures and bookmark pages.

Existing clients

Log in to your client extranet for free matter information, know-how and documents.


Mills & Reeve system for employees.