What can Frances do for you?
Frances is a specialist finance lawyer focusing on government finance and corporate finance. She works for public sector bodies acting as lenders and funders, including drafting template grants, loans, security documents and inter-creditors. Her corporate finance practice focuses on helping borrower clients understand and meet their financing requirements, whether that's traditional banking facilities, structured finance, or accessing the capital markets.
Supporting your ambitions
Frances excels at creating innovative solutions to complex financing requirements. Recent highlights include:
- working for Homes England on numerous finance transactions;
- Flagship Housing's debut £250m sustainability bond, it's first bond issue;
- the structured financing of a portfolio of 98,000 ground rent titles owned by a company the client wanted to acquire. The acquisition completed on Friday and the new financing was in place on the Monday;
- the issue of an AIM-listed insurance client's $70 million senior unsecured floating rate notes, $125 subordinated notes and main syndicated facility; and
- Clipstone Industrial REIT's 7-year £30m facility with LGIM Real Assets
What do others say?
Her clients praise her "relentless dedication and brilliant insights" and her ability to "calmly efficiently push things forward while we were all getting close to despair".
What else should you know?
Frances has always spent a significant amount of her time working for public sector clients and loves nothing better than a quirky project that doesn't fit neatly into any of the usual classifications.