Our lawyers have experience of advising entities operating in the renewable and sustainable energies sector including:
- A German EPC contractor in dispute with its employer on a waste to energy treatment facility procured under the FIDIC form.
- An NHS trust on the development of a biofuel energy centre to serve the hospital.
- Turners Turkeys Limited and Bernard Matthews Limited on the UK's largest biomass project.
- Adnams Plc on the establishment of an anaerobic digester facility including negotiation of commercial agreements and lease.
- A $7million claim concerning the alleged wrong specification of transformers to a wind farm in Mongolia.