What can Sofie do for you?
Sofie is an experienced corporate lawyer, who specialises in complex mergers, acquisitions and disposals and capital markets work. She typically advises commercial clients across a range of sectors, with a particular focus on technology. Sofie has extensive experience in general corporate governance - including shareholder and board advisory – matters, complicated corporate restructurings and demergers and shareholder/joint venture arrangements and collaborations.
Supporting your ambitions
Sofie’s highlights include:
- £165m AIM IPO and related £75m fundraising
- a series of acquisition-focused fundraisings for an AIM company
- a series of strategic international acquisitions for an AIM company
- a series of key international corporate disposals for an AIM company
- the disposal of a family owned business to create the UK's largest independent builders merchant, preceded by a highly complex corporate restructuring
What do others say?
Clients praise Sofie for her calm, collaborative and commercial approach. One client commented following a long-term, complicated restructuring and disposal project that: "Although [Sofie is] so gracious, I have never underestimated the severe amount of very hard word that has gone into giving the shareholders a really solid SPA... I thank you that I have been able to trust [Sofie] completely".