We have vast experience acting for clients to trace assets and bring enforcement proceedings in the UK and in foreign jurisdictions, and in both the public and private sectors.
We have also acted for a number of leading composite insurers over many years defending fraudulent motor, employer, public, product and property liability claims.
Examples of the most complex types of fraud investigations our team has undertaken include:
- Carousel frauds
- Alcohol and other excise frauds
- Acting for liquidators and trustees in bankruptcy pursuing antecedent transaction claims, including fraudulent trading
- Transactions defrauding creditors and misfeasance
- Acting for Proceeds of Crime Act interim receivers
- Fraudulent diversion of EU funding
- Theft of intellectual property and client databases
We can assist you by preparing evidence packs for referral of a criminal case to the police, including counsel’s advice on the satisfaction of the Full Code Test.
We also help clients to embed fraud prevention strategies in their businesses and provide bespoke training on all aspects of fraud prevention, detection and resolution.