Whatever your challenge, we can navigate through the legal requirements of the aerospace and defence industries. We have extensive experience advising on:
- How to structure successful procurements and manage the risks facing bidders
- Partnering arrangements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Maintenance contracts
- Long-term supply/service/logistics agreements
As an example of the depth and breadth of our work, here are just a handful of the projects we have supported the Ministry of Defence on:
- All phases of the Morpheus Programme, a £multi-billion complex procurement by the MOD to evolve and transform its Bowman battlefield and tactical communications system.
- The provision of over £300million of equipment, spares and repair services for the Queen Elizabeth class of aircraft carriers and Type 45 destroyers.
- Availability contracts with BAE Systems for the Harrier and Typhoon jets.
- A Type 45 Destroyer in-service support contract with BVT Surface Fleet Support.
- Engine contracts with Rolls-Royce.
- The outsourcing of army recruitment services.