What can Robyn do for you?
Robyn is a specialist employment lawyer. Robyn, who qualified in March 2011, advises on contentious and non-contentious matters and works with a wide range of private sector clients. Robyn assists clients with all manner of employment related matters including workplace grievances, discrimination issues, disciplinary proceedings, large and small scale restructuring exercises, employment contracts, settlement agreements and Employment Tribunal claims.
Supporting your ambitions
Robyn has a broad range of experience of advising on employment matters, with recent highlights including:
- Advising in respect of a large scale redundancy exercise, including electing employee representatives, selection criteria, collective and individual consultation and concluding Settlement Agreements for all affected employees;
- Successfully defending an employer in relation to complex age and sex discrimination and constructive unfair dismissal claims;
- Advising a large employer on the TUPE aspects of business acquisitions;
- Assisting an employer with making changes to terms and conditions of employment for an entire workforce; and
- Delivering training to HR professionals in respect of updates in employment law.
What do others say?
One of Robyn's professional contacts described her as having "an impressive grasp of substantive disability discrimination and a focus on the client's objectives" and that "the clarity, quality and pragmatism of advice provided to the client was excellent”. A client commented that Robyn had given him "complete confidence that [he] was in a very safe and capable pair of hands".
What else should you know?
Robyn enjoys delivering training and regularly speaks at client seminars on topics such as conducting complex disciplinary and grievance investigations, dealing with absence management issues and tackling unlawful discrimination.
Robyn takes a client focussed approach to her work, taking pride in building solid working relationships and being recognised by her clients as a trusted adviser working in partnership with them.
Our employment tribunal fees
Please follow the link below to find out more about our legal fees.