Callum is dual specialised, working in both the environment and real estate teams.
In Real Estate, Callum helps clients with a variety of matters in respect of their property including acquisitions and disposals, development projects and estate management.
Callum is also a specialist in advising clients on telecommunications. He is joint head of the telecoms team and works on energy infrastructure matters covering, for example, wayleaves, telecommunication code agreements and utility installations.
In the Environment team, Callum works closely with real estate, agricultural and projects teams advising on the environmental aspects of complex transactions. He uses his combined legal and scientific knowledge to understand his client’s matters and provide the most effective solutions.
What can Callum do for you?
- Sale of large-scale chemical manufacturing plant. The complex site included multiple permits, contamination, extensive contractual negotiations, surveys and reports
- Management of packaging waste relating to the import of products
- Environmental specific advice relating to sale of extensive development land (involving a SPA, transfer, deed of development control and deed of grant) with back-to-back development funding agreement and construction package
- World leading private equity firm on the acquisition of large scale holiday resorts and related environmental, health and safety matters.
- Large site utilities installation including multiple substations, gas pipelines, fibre connections, water pipes and heat main.
- Landowners and operators in relation to telecommunication matters.
- Potential contamination and required remediation on the demolition and proposed redevelopment of their combined office/manufacturing facility headquarters.
- An international aerospace company in their plans to relocate. Work involved negotiation of phase 2 survey provisions and environmental indemnities to ensure remediation carried out prior to completion.