What can Jennifer do for you?
Jennifer is a part of the real estate team, specialising in education and healthcare from asset management to major development projects. Her extensive clients include University of Salford, Rowlands Pharmacy, University of Liverpool, Borough Care, Malling Health, and numerous GP practices across the country.
In the Legal 500 (2022) Jennifer was praised highly for her "understanding of the market" and "robust advice".
Supporting your ambitions
Recent projects include:
- supporting University of Salford in the implementation of it £850million masterplan
- leading the real estate client team for Phoenix Group (Rowlands Pharmacy) including asset management and corporate support
- advising a midlands based NHS Trust on the re-development of a community hospital
- advising Manchester Metropolitan University in respect of development of public realm
- assisting LTE Group (The Manchester College) in its estates strategy
- advising Borough Care in the development of new care homes in the north west
- leading the primary health real estate team acting for GP practices across England in the sale and leaseback of their practice premises, development of premises, lease re-gears funding and all other premises advice.
Jennifer's extensive experience in both education and healthcare real estate means that her strategic advice is often sought at an early stage in projects and clients recognise the value in her pragmatic and market led advice.
What do others say?
‘My highest praise goes to Jennifer Lewis.’
‘I have yet to find someone who knows more about property issues within the health sector than Jennifer Lewis. Her understanding of the market and knowledge of the other landlords within it means I can rely on her to provide robust advice on any and all lease requirements I have.’
(Jennifer) '... is always available for ad hoc questions ... is proactive in providing advice and market intelligence making it clear (she) understands our business and what is important to us'
What else should you know?
Jennifer runs a regular discussion forum for in-house HEI lawyers and sits on the Promanchester healthcare committee.