What can Jennifer do for you?
As part of the real estate team at Mills & Reeve, Jennifer specialises in education and healthcare. Clients include University of Salford, LTE Group (The Manchester College), Manchester Metropolitan University, Rowlands Pharmacy, Borough Care, Operose Health, Bury College, Hopwood Hall College, Oldham College, Halle Concerts Society and numerous GP tenants and developers.
Supporting your ambitions
Recent projects include:
- supporting University of Salford in the implementation of its £850million master plan
- advising Manchester Metropolitan University in respect of development of public realm
- assisting LTE Group in its estates strategy
- leading the team on asset management work for the Rowlands Pharmacy group
- acting for GP practices across England in the sale and leaseback of their practice premises, development of premises, funding and all other premises advice.
What do others say?
"I have found Jennifer to be capable, proactive, pragmatic, and, above all, honest" (In House Counsel at north west primary care investor)
"Principal associate Jennifer Lewis is active in the education and health sectors and is praised for her ‘excellent and timely advice' " Legal 500 2018
What else should you know?
Jennifer runs a regular discussion forum for in-house HEI lawyers and sits on the Promanchester healthcare committee.