What can Jennifer do for you?
As part of the Manchester real estate team Jennifer specialises in education and healthcare as well as general commercial property. She has substantial experience of advising on development projects, sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant issues and estates strategy including management of large property portfolios.
Supporting your ambitions
Recent projects include:
- acting for Halle Concerts Society in the acquisition of land to enable the extension of Halle St Peters
- acting for Warrington and Vale Royal College in its merger with Mid Cheshire College
- assisting LTE Group in its estates strategy
- leading the team on asset management work for the Rowlands Pharmacy group
- acting for Integral Medical Holdings Limited in the acquisition of GP practice premises
- acting for practices across the north west in the sale and leaseback of their practice premises
- advising University of Salford in respect of its £350m masterplan
What do others say?
"I have found Jennifer to be capable, proactive, pragmatic, and, above all, honest" (In House Counsel at north west primary care investor)
"Principal associate Jennifer Lewis is active in the education and health sectors and is praised for her ‘excellent and timely advice' " Legal 500 2018
What else should you know?
Jennifer runs a regular discussion forum for in-house HEI lawyers and sits on the Promanchester healthcare committee.