With the Care Quality Commission launching their new framework for inspection later this year, are care homes, healthcare practices or clinics prepared for this change of approach?
Since August last year, the CQC have begun their transition for the new inspections framework and we want to help ensure providers are fully prepared for this.
Mills & Reeve's Duncan Astill, a specialist in regulatory enforcement action, presents a webinar in collaboration with Lockton's insurance and risk specialists - Wendy Moule and Alex Titmarsh - that answers a wide range of inspection challenges the healthcare and care home sectors are currently facing, including:
- Summary of changes to the CQC regime/framework.
- The life span/journey of a CQC investigation.
- CQC prosecutions: latest on how the Courts decide level of fine/sentencing guidelines.
- The insurance policy response for legal defence cost.
- What can care homes/healthcare providers do to protect themselves and prepare for any investigation?
Our content explained
Every piece of content we create is correct on the date it’s published but please don’t rely on it as legal advice. If you’d like to speak to us about your own legal requirements, please contact one of our expert lawyers.