We lead the way when it comes to our experience on dealing with businesses on divorce. All our lawyers have experience in acting for business owners and their families. From small, owner managed businesses to large scale companies, we draw on our unrivalled experience to give clear advice from the start.
We have recently:
- advised a client where their divorce involved a complex business structure which included family trust arrangements and subsidiary companies.
- over the course of just five meetings, successfully mediated a financial agreement for a couple where the business assets were valued at over £10 million.
- represented a client in the collaborative process where the divorce involved a major plc and the impact of a share sale worth £20 million. A financial agreement was reached in just four meetings.
- successfully negotiated a split of assets involving an AIM listed company where decisions centred around how to achieve equality, how the assets should be treated and what the company’s potential future worth might be.
- acted on behalf of the beneficiaries of various offshore trusts that owned companies and investments worth in excess of £200 million in High Court litigation that was successfully resolved in our clients’ favour.