What can Craig do for you?
Craig is a mergers and acquisition specialist advising multinationals, public companies and PE houses to individual investors - buy, sell or invest in companies and businesses. As part of one of the UK’s largest corporate law teams comprising 125 lawyers, he has considerable experience in major cross-border transactions, takeovers & reorganisations.
Craig co-leads the firm's food and agribusiness sector group and is the head of the Norwich office.
Supporting your ambitions
Craig has advised:
- Shareholders on sale of £100 million turnover food processing company to Cranswick Plc
- Coca Cola Amatil on the sale of one of its divisions
- Global beverage company Refresco BV on the purchase of a bottling plant from CCEP
- US PE House Boulder Food Group LLP on its investment in Recipe Products and then sale
- Acquisition of Cinnamon Restaurants, Giraffe and Ed's restaurants and sale of Harry Ramsdens
- A global food service company on acquisitions of five food service companies
- A H Worth on acquisition of Emmet Uk
- Sale of Robinsons Autostar MB dealerships and VW dealerships to Group 1
- Sale of Hughes of Beaconsfield to Vertu Motors Plc
- Holden Group on 2 motor dealer acquisitions
- Sale of Notice Media to Nerd Wallet Inc
- PE House Foresight on investment in McIntyre Electrical
- Sale of KSI Portlink to Customs Support BV
What do others say?
“You highlighted the key issues and gave sensible, commercial, pragmatic advice which is always much appreciated in the midst of a busy often pressured environment. When the next acquisition comes around, you will be our first choice for legal work.” Graham Edwards, Boparan Restaurants Holdings Ltd
Craig is recognised in the Hall of Fame of leading individuals in Chambers UK and Legal 500.
What else should you know?
Craig lis the Head of the Norwich office. He joined the firm from Eversheds where he was a partner in 2005 and now leads one of the firm's key sectors acting for multinational and other companies on their corporate strategies. He is a keen cyclist, fly fisherman, hill walker and passionate Norwich City season ticket holder.