What can Craig do for you?
Craig is a specialist in mergers and acquisitions advising multinationals, public companies and PE houses to individual investors - buy, sell or invest in companies and businesses. As part of one of the UK’s largest corporate law teams comprising 125 lawyers, he has considerable experience in major cross-border transactions and takeovers.
Craig co-leads the firm's food and agribusiness sector group.
Supporting your ambitions
In the food sector, Craig has advised:
- Shareholders on sale of £100 million turnover food processing company to Cranswick Plc
- Coca Cola Amatil on the sale of one of its divisions
- Global beverage company Refresco BV on the sale of facility to Sunmagic Juice in April 2018
- Shareholders on the sale of EAPto Cranswick Country Foods Plc
- Acquisition of Cinnamon Restaurants, Giraffe and 33 Ed's restaurants
- A global food service company on acquisitions of five food service companies
In the motor sector:
- Sale of Robinsons Autostar MB dealerships to Group 1
- Sale of Hughes of Beaconsfield to Vertu Motors Plc
What do others say?
“You highlighted the key issues and gave sensible, commerical, pragmatic advice which is always much appreciated in the midst of a busy often pressured environment. When the next acquisition comes around, you will be our first choice for legal work.” Graham Edwards, Boparan Restaurants Holdings Ltd
Craig is recognised as a leading individual in Chambers UK and Legal 500.
What else should you know?
Craig leads a team of 12 corporate lawyers and the company secretarial team. He joined the firm from Eversheds where he was a partner in 2005 and now leads one of the firm's key sectors acting for multinational and other companies on their corporate strategies.He is a keen cyclist, hill walker and passionate Norwich City season ticket holder.