By providing dedicated client teams we support our clients on everything from day-to-day management to fund establishment and structuring and significant transactions including acquisitions and disposals, forward fundings and financings.
- Advised RPMI Railpen for over 10 years, including day-to-day portfolio management and investment work such as its acquisition of Cambridge Retail Park and forward funding of One The Square, Cambridge.
- Acted for ReAssure (on the instructions of Aberdeen Standard Investments) since 2007 on its UK property portfolio; most recently the sales of a mixed use office and retail asset and a trading estate in Canterbury.
- In 2021 we acted for a German investor on its acquisition of two mixed use investment properties for approximately £50m.
- We acted for an investor client on the strategic letting of a new, purpose-built logistics centre to a household name online retailer and marketplace for a 15 year term. The letting created significant investment value and allowed our client to maximise its return on exit shortly after.
- We have acted for the Royal Mail Pension Plan for decades and recently acted on its funding and acquiring of a £125m multi-use development scheme.