We have years of experience advising on construction and engineering matters. So, no matter how unusual the issue you have, it is likely we have considered it before. Recent examples of our work include:
- Preparing appointments and JCT building contracts for Cranfield University. Our work included drafting collateral warranties, third party rights, parent company guarantees and performance bonds.
- Negotiating an NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract for a government client for a new faculty building. As the project progressed, we supported the client in understanding and enforcing its contractual rights.
- Drafting, negotiating and completing over 400 construction documents for Trinity College, Cambridge for a joint venture with an international company. This work created a 350,000 sq ft state-of-the-art biohub at Cambridge Science Park.
- Representing a contractor in negotiations on a development agreement with a developer for the construction of a retail park. We managed and negotiated a JCT Design and Build Contract, consultant appointments, and third party rights.
- Working with a developer on an urban extension to a market town including 6,500 new homes, three new primary schools and a secondary school. We managed the construction contracts for the whole site, including consultant frameworks, infrastructure contracts and building contracts.