- Advising the trustees of a large charity in response to enforcement action by the Charity Commission and substantial media criticism.
- Successfully defending injunction proceedings for misuse of confidential information following the recruitment of a team of people from a commercial competitor.
- Attending an emergency response meeting at a client’s premises to plan a response to a major asbestos exposure on the day of discovery and manage the public PR response.
- Obtaining an urgent court order tracing money fraudulently transferred by an employee into a foreign bank account.
- Assisting a leading cardio thoracic unit to manage the immediate and long term consequences of defective medical devices.
- Representing a university in relation to the accidental and unencrypted disclosure of highly sensitive personal data.
We also offer crisis prevention services
Often our clients find that our crisis prevention services can identify potential areas for review and, in a number of cases, these have identified areas for concern before they have become a crisis. We can also ensure that, should the worst happen, you have a well-structured plan that can kick into action.