What can Christina do for you?
Christina is a principal associate in the corporate team specialising in corporate transactions and investments (whether that be venture capital or private equity). Her clients range from university spin-outs to multinational corporates, and from founders/innovators to high net worth individuals. Christina has varied sector interests, but mainly focusses on tech, health and green energy.
Recent work highlights include:
- Acting for the buyer of a multi-practice GP partnership
- Acting for the buyer on several bolt-on acquisitions of entities providing physical and mental health services
- Acting for the sellers of a procurement solution platform
- Acting for an institutional investor in relation to several early-stage start-ups in the tech/green energy sectors
- Acting for the company on a funding round for a crowdfunding platform
- Advising on several group reorganisations creating tax efficient structures
Supporting your ambitions
Christina recently advised a publicly listed company on its strategic acquisition of a plastics recycling business. As part of the due diligence phase an issue worth approximately £2.5 million was identified as part of our due diligence. While both parties agreed there was a risk, they disagreed who should bear that risk. Not only were we able to identify the risk, we were able to suggest practical and commercial solutions for a sensible allocation of risk. Christina is not only legally astute, but has great commercial acumen.
What do others say?
"Just a quick one to say a huge thank you for your guidance and assistance throughout the whole process, from start to finish you have been fantastic, and without doubt we could not have done it without you" (Confidential, August 2018).
What else should you know?
When not at work, Christina enjoys competitive games of badminton, which she often plays against other corporate intermediaries.