What can Eve do for you?
Eve advises on a range of litigation with a particular focus on data and privacy law for clients in the education sector. In particular, Eve can assist with:
- Data protection including subject access requests
- Freedom of Information requests
- Public law including judicial review claims
- Disciplinary proceedings and safeguarding
- General litigation including privacy, defamation, harassment, negligence and breach of contract
What else should you know?
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, Eve spent a year living in Barcelona where she worked at The British Chamber of Commerce. Eve has also lived in Singapore and Australia.
In her free time, Eve enjoys reading fiction and attends the opera and theatre. She also enjoys singing and recently took part in the aptly named music competition “Law Rocks”.