We have extensive experience helping clients with copyright issues across a range of sectors. From the day-to-day to completely unique situations, our knowledge and understanding means we can help deal with your issue.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising a university on the licensing of software and databases developed by university staff to a business seeking to exploit those materials.
- Acting for a training business and an author against a competitor which had copied training materials and substantial portions of a book.
- Advising numerous clients in several fields on licences from collecting societies, such as the Newspaper Licensing Agency (NLA) and Copyright Licencing Agency (CLA).
- Running an enforcement campaign for a scientific institute whose published standards are frequently copied and sold online.
- Auditing and then re-organising the copyright assets (including promotional materials, forms and bespoke software) of a financial services business.